The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, March 11, 2016

I'm dissident Right

Neoreactionary Map has me pegged. Found this out because some people have been following that link over here...

As to why I'm on the map at all: well, I haven't been actively attacking the other alt-righters much, at least not lately (i.e. as of last May-June). I can't see how I can ever be a regular of, say, the Daily Stormer or RightStuff.biz. But I'll give even those sites credit if they post stuff that (1) makes sense and (2) no-one else is touching.

It could be that Neoreactionary Map found me from JewAmongYou's blog, in which case - hey, תּוֹדָה רַבָּה.

This blog is mainly an outlet. Sometimes it's just for my misanthropy. But I got other thoughts in my head as well - like how Senatrix Patty Murray is not a Martian. Seriously, dawg; Murray's too stupid to suss out a Hochmann Transfer.


posted by Zimri on 21:43 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved